Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Hello ITZ ME
Hello I am Kayla and My mom is known as Iam4everHis I think. But I am new to this and I have 4 horses of my own and 2 are boarded here but they might as well be mine! LOL! But anyway I have had a hard time in the last year and this one is not off to a good start. First, my dear friend Joey Christian died last year and at that time his first grandson was born. Secondly, this year my great grandmother died and it was very sad for us and especially my grammie who is obveously my grandmother. I don't think my grammie deserved the loss of her mother because she is the sweetest and most wonderful grammie in the world. In my opoinion there is no other grammie like mine. She is wonderful. But anywayI have to go I am going snow tubing! YEA! But I will get back to you people and let you know how it was! BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey kayla i just wanted to drop by and tell you have a big heart and your so sweet i love you
Post a Comment